Friday, March 23, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to the blog, and thank you Juan Carlos for creating this great page for us! I love the title, by the way...!

I hope this blog will be useful for all of you. I will post about grammar and give you some tips and tools that will help you with the topics we are studying in class. I will also post about other things that will help you get better in English, but most of all I want this to be a space where you can all contribute, comment and learn together. This is your blog.

Before we begin, let me say how proud I am of all the progress you have had so far this year. You have learnt a lot, you are getting better every day, and I'm very happy to be working with you. Some of you really show that you take this seriously (and who says serious can't be fun?).Thank you for making it so easy to love my job!

Now we are entering the last term of the school year, and it's time to raise the bar and work even harder. I know how much you are capable of, I also know how important it is to be able to speak English, and I want you to be the best that you can be. Let's build yourselves a great future together. Welcome to the English experience.

Enjoy your week-end! See you on Monday,

Eline

P.S: Can you guess what "raise the bar" means?

3 comments:

  1. You're welcome teacher.I liked the detail of the tabs, and I'll see you after Easter,I can not go to school in the subject of the leg. See you later

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about your leg. Get well soon! Just write if you need anything, we'll miss you at school. Take care!

    ReplyDelete